Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When life seems tough . . . resolve . . . (even though New Years was over a month ago).



Sometimes, I wonder how I can continue . . . I'm not particularily good at anything. And it seems like I mess things up more than I contribute. I recieved this quote many years ago and have clung to it. Hopefully it will inspire you as much as it does me. At least I will have a new location to find it when I need.

I resolve that from now on I will be a woman of higher and more sterling character, more conscious of my weaknesses, more kind and charitable toward the failings of others. i resolve that i shall practice more self-control i my home; I shall control my temper, my feelings and my tongue that they may not wander beyond teh bounds of right and purity: that I shall do more seeking to develop the spiritual side of my life, and realize how dependent I am upon God for success in this life.

No comments:

About Us

My photo
We are sisters who love God, Family and Country. We want to share our love with you.

Contact Us

molasses@live.mail

We read Nei Nei

We Follow Make and Takes (Love It)

Make and Takes

Sugardoodle Full Of Inspiration

LDS.ORG

MORMON.ORG

MORMON.ORG
Find out more!