Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snow Day


I know my sister has snow days all the time and she does some incredible things with her kids. Play in the snow, swim in the pool, and all that fun stuff. This was our first snow day this year (and it was self proclaimed). I didn't feel that it was worth driving in a blizzard to get to school or work.


So, my son wanted to watch movies. I get tired of the TV on all the time. So, I said no - he could read. He went in my room and decided to build a fort - where he could babysit the little one and read to the lantern. He loved it. Sister, not so much.


No comments:

About Us

My photo
We are sisters who love God, Family and Country. We want to share our love with you.

Contact Us

molasses@live.mail

We read Nei Nei

We Follow Make and Takes (Love It)

Make and Takes

Sugardoodle Full Of Inspiration

LDS.ORG

MORMON.ORG

MORMON.ORG
Find out more!