Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Perfect Mom . . .

I think the perfect Mom is the mom described below by Sister Hinckley. But, this is an amazing idea too. It is probably exactly how she lived her life.

Sing Songs of Home
Whisper to children
stories of love,
kindness and softness;
Let the sweetness of purity
swell within you.
Be as fair as the sun,
& as clear as the moon.
Take hold of the iron rod
With a grip
that will never fail.

I like to think that this is what I should strive for. Especially on those days when I'm not fair or clear or whisper. I like that "whisper" - talk softly. Share your ideas on how you do this - or what you think about this.

No comments:

About Us

My photo
We are sisters who love God, Family and Country. We want to share our love with you.

Contact Us

molasses@live.mail

We read Nei Nei

We Follow Make and Takes (Love It)

Make and Takes

Sugardoodle Full Of Inspiration

LDS.ORG

MORMON.ORG

MORMON.ORG
Find out more!