Saturday, February 28, 2009

E.A.S.Y



I found a baby book - that has helped me understand my baby!

The Baby Whisperer, by Tracy Hogg

4 steps I follow (my husband follows when he is watching her too).


Babys do need routine and a schedule and they are hard to put on one - always seems to change - well anyway this is what she suggests.

E eat
A activity
S sleep
Y your time

This has helped with overfeeding, not getting any thing done. The book is amazing! Buy this one too! I have flexibility and predictability!

http://www.babywhisperer.com/babywhisperer.html

You can order from amazon for around $7.00.

No comments:

About Us

My photo
We are sisters who love God, Family and Country. We want to share our love with you.

Contact Us

molasses@live.mail

We read Nei Nei

We Follow Make and Takes (Love It)

Make and Takes

Sugardoodle Full Of Inspiration

LDS.ORG

MORMON.ORG

MORMON.ORG
Find out more!